Zone Offroad’s 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4wd 6″ Suspension System gives current model owners a complete and affordable system to clear up to 35″ tires, including everything needed to properly outfit your new truck for safe, a reliable performance where ever your journey may lead you.
Upfront the kits include a pair of heavy-duty 1/4″ thick cross members, full-width differential skid plate, and multipoint differential relocation brackets to create a strong subframe. These combined with the ductile iron steering knuckles all the system to work with the factory ESC System parameters to keep you safe on the road. Finishing off the front of this kit are a pair of top-mounted strut spacers, new bump stops, sway bar relocation brackets and all the hardware needed to install. In the rear of these kits are a block kit to level the stance, new u-bolts, brake line extension, and Zone nitro gas shocks.
Choose your Tacoma suspension lift from Zone Offroad simply because it provides the best parts for the least amount of your hard-earned cash with excellent customer service to back it up.
- Will not work on TRD Pro Models
- Minor welding required (steering stops)
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Strut compressor required for installation
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18″ or larger wheels must be used.
- The system will work on 2wd PreRunner models
- 35×12.50 tires require trimming
This product fits the following applications:
- 16-18 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 18×9 min.
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35×12.50 *notes
There are no reviews yet.